Having a caesarean birth can be a hugely positive experience! There are so many choices that you can make to personalise the event and to ensure you feel supported, listened to, and in control.
I’m here to support you and your birth partner in planning for a positive and gentle elective caesarean birth.
Whether you have already attended a hypnobirthing course and you were planning to birth vaginally but your circumstances have now changed or you are electing to have a caesarean birth for personal choice or a medical reason this workshop is for you.
It may feel like you no longer have any options for your birth if you are planning an elective caesarean birth. Well I’m here to tell you this just isn’t the case.
During this workshop we will look at exactly what you can expect during the C-Section birth, how to prepare, and how to support your recovery afterwards.
You will learn:
• The positive belief that a caesarean birth can be a positive experience for a baby, woman and her birth partner
• What is a caesarean birth? What happens before, during and after your caesarean birth and what to expect.
• To look forward, optimistically, to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress-free birth
• How to release any fears that may be associated with a caesarean birth
• How to relax deeply and quickly using breathing techniques, visualisations and MP3s
• How to promote the production of your hormones to promote bonding and feeding after a caesarean birth
• Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your body’s natural relaxation responses
• The knowledge and power to navigate pregnancy & birth if things don’t go as you have planned/hoped
• Recovery - top tips
The investment for this workshop is £150 per couple (less than you could spend on a new cot!)
• 3 hour class, taught in a wonderfully relaxing comfortable space
• Beautiful and comprehensive workbook PDF from The Little Birth Company
• A set of 3 gorgeous relaxation MP3s to download
• Yummy refreshments
• Access to a closed Facebook support and sharing group for all my parents, plus arranged ‘coffee, cake & baby cuddles’ meet ups
• Ongoing email / telephone support
I look forward to joining you on this exciting journey.
This class was created 11/12/2019 08:30:34 and last updated 20/03/2020 12:19:30